But first, you have to line up the following dignitaries:
- An official from the Local Council to award a certificate of community service, and to apologise for the absence of the Mayor, who was keen to attend but found themselves unexpectedly delayed
- a representative of TAFE to award statements of attainment
- A bevy of community workers from local services to facilitate the awards ceremony
- Interns trainee community workers to take notes and look sympathetic
- HNSW staff:
- to take complaints about maintenance on notice and promise to look into it and get back to the tenant
- to hand out leaflets on domestic violence and substance abuse
- to collect evaluation sheets of the event
- to photograph the event for "Your Home"
- a PhD student in search of an original qualitative research topic eg Tenant Resilience or Resistance? Funding Options For Empowering Tenant Lightbulb Change.
- someone from the Cancer Council (not sure why)
- the local MP to put on Serious Listening Face, "really listen", and pass Tenants onto ...
- The local MP's staffer to take complaints about maintenance on notice and promise to look into it and get back to the tenant
Then there should be a