- Was I one of the Deserving Poor, or one of the Undeserving Poor today?
- Are my children sufficiently disabled, or are they taking up a bedroom that should go to someone more in need?
- When exactly does a Hand-up become a Hand-out?
- And how can all this be measured accurately, so that the System Remains Fair?
Why not reframe the Housing Problem as a Waste Recyling Problem, rather than as a boring Social Justice Problem or a Moral Problem???
Why, with one fell swoop, we could eliminate vast tracts of ideological argy-bargy, which has been going on for far too man already with no resolution in sight!
The Human Waste Products of the C*p*talist Mode of Production!
- Waste: perhaps reduced to depression, alcoholism or "mental illness" by meaningless, underpaid work
- Offcuts: Industrial reject material who for reasons of age, neurological difference, erratic bio-rhythms, learning difficulties, hyper- or hypo-activity, are simply superfluous to workplace requirements
- By-product: rendered redundant by changing work practices, globalisation
- Flotsam: a refugee created by globalisation
- Mutants: born that way, disabled, or 2nd generation housos, psychologically mutated in the toxic wastelands of “housing of last resort”